This blog is for event reviewing.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summative Statement

These films represent only a small portion of the industry, and only a very small part of their respective genres. I've seen quite many movies, as several members of my family have worked in a video store, and I really enjoy film as a visual medium that's capable of conveying so much more than the written word, though I enjoy that, too.

I've found, though, with these movies, that while often very good, many of them were in my opinion a little disappointing. It's interesting how the impression that you get from a well-done movie trailer can be so very different from the actual film.

These movies represent for me the best of the recent ones that I've seen in acting, art direction, set design, and overall effect - because there's a lot of bad ones out there.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog more interesting and beautiful.
    Visit: www.coisinhasdamarcelaparablog.blogspot.com.
    ALL FREE. They are backgrounds, banners, buttons, ... and more.

    PS: New buttons for BLOGLOVIN!

    ReplyDelete